ALL-ON-4 treatment concept.
If you have missing teeth, unsecured dentures, or failing teeth due to disease then dental implants using the All-on-4 technique may be a solution.
The All-on-4 treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only 4 dental implants. With less implants needed, overall treatment time and cost is reduced. The unique All-on-4 treatment concept also ensures greater stability in bone, reducing the need for additional surgery.
Typically, the doctor can place temporary teeth on the same day after surgical treatment. These temporary teeth look and feel much like natural teeth, and you can lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a couple months of healing time, the doctor will place your final bridge.
- A Cost effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only four implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lower.
- Reduced need for additional prcedures. The special tilting of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, typically making bone grafting unecessary.
- Faster treatmentand healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
- Flexible options. You can choose a final prosthetic solution that is best for you, such as a fixed option (highest durability and chewing function, cannot be removed by you) or a removable option (can be removed by you for easy cleaning).
- Scientifically proven and documented. The All-on-4 treatment concept is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies in which four implants have been inserted to support a full replacement arch. The tilting of implants has been used in clinical practice for over a decade with favorable results.
Is it Right for Me?
You have failing teeth due to periodontal disease or decay.
You have multiple missing teeth.
You have ill fitting dentures.
You thought your only options wereremovable dentures or a mouth full of costly implants.
The best way to find out if All-on-4 isright for you is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Christopher or Charles Esposito.
Our office is certified in the All-on-4 treatment system. We coordinate treatment with the areas top surgeons and dental laboratories to provide you a state of the art solution.In the time it takes between regular check-ups you can have stable, functional teeth that look great!
Our office is providing a great alternative for patients who want to improve their oral health quickly, affordably and with amazing results!
Call Today to Schedule a No Cost Consultation -
(609) 654-0029 (Medford) or 856-235-6561 (Moorestown)